A 5-day Intensive with Carrie-Anne Moss & Steven Roy
In this 5-day online intensive course, Carrie-Anne Moss partners with her husband Steven Roy to create a useful, accessible, and helpful meditation course for householders. This course is designed for men and women.
A householder is anyone maintaining a home or family, feeding mouths, feeding themselves, working hard to create a life they love, all while keeping up with all the deafening noise from the world around us. A primary focus in this course is learning how breath awareness is life-changing—through creating or ending subtle habits.
Course Materials + Offerings:
- Connection to and functions of the breath
- Changing and creating habits that serve you
- Connecting to the subtle world as well as the physical world
- Using tools to create a relaxed nervous system
- Expanding awareness while creating clear focus
Who should take this course:
- People who want to connect more with the people around them and their immediate family
- People who feel overwhelmed with the everyday world
- People who want to learn about meditation
- People who know about meditation
- People who want to create good habits and break old ones
- Couples looking to connect with each other and with themselves
- Householders—anyone who has a home, or a family, or a daily life to maintain
This is a 5-day intensive course. You will receive an email for each of the 5 days after enrolling, and then you will have access to the content for life so that you can be free to move through it all at your own pace.
"This is a course about meditation and awareness so we can handle the stress that we all feel while living our lives. Householder is for anyone who wants to be supported to bring clarity to themselves and to their experience. Steven and I talk about our personal practices; we explore the benefits of a simple meditation practice; and we do so from a perspective that understands and acknowledges that being a householder is full-on. This course addresses the need to look at how we can rise up and be more connected to what deeply matters to many of us: Ourselves; Our families; Our big beautiful lives."
"We don't have to go live on a mountain top to become aligned with our soul. We don't have to have it all figured out to live in more enlightened ways. We can live the life of the householder; and within all that we do and all that we are lies the gold—it's not always pretty but it sure is rich."
Carrie-Anne Moss is an actress, mother, and wife. As a mother and wife, she is able to embody her true self and to engage in her most authentic work in this life. Annapurna Living is her platform to uplift and inspire women through writing, online courses, and videos. She has practiced Kundalini yoga for 25 years and is both a student and a teacher.
Steven Roy is a writer, actor, director and father. He practices kundalini yoga daily and brings practical wisdom as a teacher. His New Hampshire roots give him a grounded and steady foundation. He has a passion for supporting others and sharing tools that can help people thrive.