Fierce Grace is for the every day woman who tends to so much
Fierce Grace is a remembering
Fierce Grace is a foundation
Fierce Grace is a personalized toolkit for presence
Get started now!
GAIN TOOLS, WISDOM, AND COMMUNITY TO CREATE A LIFE YOU LOVE.
When we are caught up in the every day, it is easy to feel overwhelmed, disconnected, and scattered. Often we begin looking to things outside ourselves to make us feel better. But I always say, you can’t judge your insides by another person’s outsides. And that means that you can’t find inner peace through someone’s outer shine.
THIS COURSE WILL BENEFIT YOU IF YOU:
- Are feeling a pull toward freedom and sovereignty but don’t know where to start
- Feel deeply connected to your emotions and the world but are lacking immediate, supportive community
- Are craving women and wisdom in your life in higher doses
- You’re feeling ready for “what’s next”
- You want a little more out of life
IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL:
- Learn basic devotional and meditative practices that will help bring discipline and freedom to your life if you choose to implement them.
- Learn breathing and mantra techniques for when anxiety rises, and meditations to soothe your heart.
- Hear directly from Carrie-Anne about her daily practices, rituals, struggles, and wins
- Join a community of like-minded women who can relate to you and who are looking for the same thing you’re looking for.
- Create feelings of freedom and fulfillment no matter what your situation is or what’s going on in your life.
- Learn about altar building as a tool for accountability and change
- Gain a robust repertoire of meditations, recipes, practices, and habits that will shift your perspectives without the struggle
There is no easy way to THRIVE in these modern times. Jacked up nervous systems, raging cortisol ignited by lifestyles that push and grind...I created the Fierce Grace Collective because I knew that the way I was living was unsustainable. I felt burned out and worried about everything.
FGC is filled with simple tools to navigate these times.
- We ground with simple Kundalini Yoga meditations and visualizations.
- We explore how to live a life that we love because it is coming from within us and from within our souls.
- We anchor in a simple practice.
- We explore what nourishment looks like.
- We witness where we are depleted and we find simple and sincere ways to nourish ourselves.
Mother and wife above all else, Carrie-Anne Moss is an actress, teacher, seeker, and storyteller. Her deep calling to connect with women led her to create her website, Annapurna Living, as a platform and portal for growth and nourishment. Now, with a community of women all over the world, Carrie-Anne teaches online courses designed to help women and mothers find their voice and to step into their grace.
"I am filled with immense gratitude for Fierce Grace Collective in my life. I faced some pretty challenging things this year and felt authentically held by this community of amazing women guided by Carrie-Anne. The Collective is a space where I am truly able to be and share myself. It’s unlike any other community I’ve ever been part of, and the irony that I connect to it through my computer is not lost on me. A metaphor for FGC is like preparing loose leaf tea to drink: I am the tea leaf, life is the hot water, and the Collective is the tea pot. Just as the hot water causes the tea leaf to dance, unfurl, and impart its flavor, life happens and we must decide how to respond. The Collective is like the vessel which gives me space to let go and fully experience my life, through the good and even the challenging times. This was my second year in the Collective and I can’t imagine being without it, anymore than I can imagine going without my daily pot of tea!"
- Tami K.
"The resources in the Fierce Grace Collective are a treasure trove of gifts, a toolbox for us women to feel into the real ness of our whole and holy selves. Carrie-Anne’s generosity as a teacher, her unwavering commitment to share what works for her, is a kind of radical authenticity that nurtures and inspires her students to step into their own version of Fierce Grace. She reminds us through straight-forward, sincere daily practices of the sacredness in our beautiful, messy, real lives....Thank you, Carrie-Anne, for embodying what it means to be a champion of all sister souls."
- Ruthanna H.
"Nothing has felt more like coming home to my body and soul than learning from Carrie-Anne and doing our practice. Sadie and Carrie-Anne have created a community that allows for raw vulnerability, openness, acceptance in a way that I have never seen before. Carrie-Anne is authentic and genuine in a way that is so rare and so special in this online world, that she has inspired me to really search within to seek out who I truly am and what I value. I have learned so much emotionally and spiritually, and this practice has given me so much physically. I cannot imagine my life without the tools and the wisdom that the Fierce Grace Collective has given me. I will come back to them time and time again, and I will continue to be a part of the community for as long as it endures. "
- Rosie B.
"The Fierce Grace Collective gave is a place that brings me home to myself. It's a safe space to share thoughts and feelings, and I always feel nourished after visiting the portal. The content and support is so wholesome and wonderful. Looking back on the year, I can see I've become more grounded and true to myself, and even though I know I still have a lot to learn, I'm so incredibly grateful to of had the opportunity to be apart of this magical collective. Thank you Carrie-Anne + Sadie for holding this space and being the fierce, graceful women that you are to guide us back to ourselves."
- Adele Thomas
"This Collective has changed/rocked my world forward and back, in and out. I learned to trust myself and my intuition. I am very structured, consistent, unwavering and fierce when it come to my practice and Sadhana. It is this devotion that saved me years ago and freed me from depression and self-loathing. It was this collective that held space for me. I practice daily no matter what because I am a magnificent women ready to bloom. I am blessed beyond the moon and the stars and am so grateful to feel so darn Fierce and so full of Grace. Thank you Carrie-Anne and Sadie. Sat Nam to all. "
- Lauren L.